ZTE Merit How to Remove Apps:
Have you downloaded too many apps on your new ZTE Merit? Want to free up space or just had enough of that old game?
This how to will show you how to delete the apps you’ve downloaded for good.
NOTE: You may not be able to delete apps that were preloaded on your phone.
There are two ways to uninstall apps from your phone.
From the phone settings:
1. Go into the menu and select Settings.
2. In the Settings menu select “Apps” This should show a list of all the apps on your phone.
3. Scroll to the app that you want to remove and select it. Select “Uninstall”.
From the Google Market:
1. Open the Google Market and select the Menu button.
2. From the menu options select “My Apps”. This should open a list of all the Apps you’ve installed.
3. Scroll to the app you would like to remove and select it. Once the app is open, select “Uninstall”
Either way you choose, the unwanted app should be removed completely.